Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Six Random Things
Linda Grant at The Thoughtful Dresser has tagged me for a meme, Six Random Things. In no particular order:
1. I'm a fifth-generation Californian. My dad's ancestors were Scottish and Welsh miners who came during the gold rush of 1849-50.
2. When I was 18, I broke my pinky finger on my left hand by smacking into a concrete wall during a charity fundraiser roller skating marathon. I didn't realize it was broken, skated for another 6 hours afterward and never had it set, and now it's permanently crooked.
3. I don't like sweet drinks, the solitary exception being root beer.
4. I'm terrible with remembering names of people I've just met. But if they tell me their birthday, I can remember that hours later.
5. I have no known allergies.
6. My first car was a '67 Mustang.
Tagging: Duchesse, Belle de Ville, Meg, Ashe Michief, Nancy, and Miss Janey.