Donc, les voilà!
2. Polite. Well, mostly. Let's just say my intentions are good.
3. Superficial. But hopefully not shallow.
4. Sociable. Une femme loves company, and one of the greatest pleasures of blogging is being part of an online community (and one that has often crossed over into the real world as I've had the opportunity and utter delight to meet other bloggers and readers over the last couple of years).
5. Obsessive. I tend to mentally fixate on certain things (*cough*Paris*cough*) and I've seen this tendency with what I choose to blog about at times.6. Polished. I try not to send my blog posts out in public still in a housecoat and curlers.
7. Committed. (Or maybe I ought to be!) This is my 645th post!
I'm tagging seven blogs with Great Personalities (and I mean that in the best possible way)... Doll Cannot Fly, Miss Janey's Place, Fashion After Forty, Bonjour Madame, La Belette Rouge, and A Femme d'un Certain Age. Participation is totally voluntary; after all I am a great believer in Blogging Without Obligation.