Then, the gorgeous and vivacious Miss Janey bestowed upon une femme the much sought-after Kreativ Blogger award!
Through some odd turn of fate, both awards require an acceptance speech replete with Seven Assorted Factoids a propos de moi. Rather than bore you all to tears with two lists, I'm going to give you one superfantastic list of 7, The Magnificent Seven as it were.First, I'd like to thank my agent, without whom I'd still be waiting tables at Sizzler.
1. I love to pack and hate to unpack. Some of our ski clothes will probably still be piled in a corner of our bedroom a week from now, waiting to be put back into the storage boxes that live under the bed.
2. I panic if I leave the house without lipgloss and/or hand lotion.
3. I'm getting one, maybe two wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow. Both of my top wt's came in fully over 30 years ago, and now one of them is loose. I never developed any on the bottom. My dentist has promised that this will be "no big deal" as roots on both are smallish.
4. I love to polish shoes. There are few chores that provide the satisfaction of that moment when you start buffing to bring out the shine.
5. My car is rarely clean. We don't have a useable garage, so it's parked outside all of the time. I tend not to bother washing it until people start writing notes in the dust.
6. Mountains or beach? Mountains. With lots of trees.
7. My favorite food is sushi. After that, artichokes.
I'd love to share these honors with some fellow bloggers. You can pick whichever one you feel best suits (Beautiful or Kreativ), link back to your humble presenter ici and give us your Magnificent Seven acceptance speech. I promise not to sic the orchestra on you if you run long.
And the nominees are...