I've been thinking for a while that I want to do something to thank those of you who have hung in with une femme through the last few months of irregular posting and sporadic responses to your lovely comments. While sending each and every one of you a little gift would be my first choice, I'm going do to the next best thing: a holiday giveaway!
I'm calling it The 10 Days of Chrismukkah. (A happy medium between the Twelve Days of Christmas, and the Eight Crazy Nights of Hanukkah.) Each day for 10 days beginning December 21st, I'll be giving away one of my favorite and/or previously recommended products to one of you!
While I won't be checking to see who's been naughty or nice (and honestly, I hope you've been a little of both!) I will have to set up some parameters to preserve my sanity. So here's how it's going to work:
- First thing each morning, beginning next Wednesday, I'll post the petit cadeau du jour. If you'd like to be entered to win that particular item, enter a short comment on that post. One entry per person, s'il vous plait, and please only leave a comment if you wish to be entered for that particular item.
- Entries will close exactly 24 hours later. At some point after that, I'll use the random number generator to select a winner, and announce within a few hours, in the body of the original post.
- To be eligible to win, you must be a Google follower (one of les amis in the sidebar at right).
- If you are selected as the winner, please email me with your mailing address.
- Les cadeaux will be shipped out to winners right after New Year's (again, in the name of une femme's sanity). If you live in the US, it will be sent via UPS ground. Winners outside the US will be at the mercy of the postal service. ;-)
- In order to spread the joy as far as possible, I'll be limiting each winner to one item. Once you know you've won something, I'll kindly ask that you refrain from entering on subsequent days.
- I'm not Oprah, so no cars will be given away.
So please stay tuned, and I hope this will be as fun for you as it has been for me to plan it!