|Purple herringbone 100% cashmere stole|
- Offices, restaurants, malls, etc. can get quite chilly when the a/c is cranked up. (We went to dinner Saturday night and every ceiling fan in the room was on overdrive. If I hadn't grabbed a lightweight wool shawl on a whim as we dashed out the door, I wouldn't have been able to enjoy my meal at all.)
- Some summer air travel still on the agenda? A lightweight pashmina is indispensable for unpredictable cabin temperature fluctuations.
- Fall, and cooler weather, are just around the corner.
- Right now, L'Affaire Cashmere is giving away a FREE silk scarf with each purchase of a cashmere or wool scarf, stole or wrap! (Offer good through September 15.)
|Choose from one of these four colors in lovely link pattern|
L'Affaire Cashmere sources their cashmere from high-altitude regions of India, Nepal and Tibet, and most are hand-loomed. They offer a great selection of solids and prints in both cashmere and wool. Here are a few I have my eye on...
|Leopard, of course.|
|Lilac Ombre Cashmere Silk Stole|
|Checks 100% Cashmere stole|
|Bronze Charm 100% Wool Scarf|
Edited to add: to select your free silk scarf color, please add a note in the "personalized gift message" box.
And for those of you über-organized souls who are already thinking about holiday gift shopping...
5. Scarves make great gifts!